Little Angels Trust exists to improve healthcare access for terminally ill children in the United Kingdom and developing countries like Ghana-West Africa.
The team works primarily by raising funds to support families pay for cancer treatment.
LAT also provides periodic relief and social activities at the Cancer Ward of the Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital through donations and special events.
Over the last few years the Charity has supported:
- Individuals and Families in the United Kingdom and abroad
- Day Care Centres in Ghana, West Africa
- Special Needs children with severe mental and physical disabilities, Accra-Ghana
- Korlebu Teaching Hospital Children’s Block, Accra-Ghana
- Great Ormond Street Hospital in United Kingdom
Donations of all forms are welcome. Please click here to donate in cash.
If you would like to donate in kind please contact us.