Putting The Child First: The LAT Commitment
Little Angels Trust organization is committed to the full development of the child. We believe that diseases, especially those which can be cured, should not pose a hindrance to a child’s development. The ‘Angelhood’ is a team of dedicated, committed and passionate professional volunteers offering their skills, expertise and experiences for a common goal: To make a difference no matter how small.
Over the last few years the Charity has supported:
- Individuals and Families in the United Kingdom and abroad
- Day Care Centres in Ghana, West Africa
- Special Needs children with severe mental and physical disabilities, Accra-Ghana
- Korlebu Teaching Hospital Children’s Block, Accra-Ghana
- Great Ormond Street Hospital in United Kingdom
We ask you to join on this noble cause. Your input, no matter how small is welcome.